Sunday 20 September 2009

An Unexpected Threesome


It was a few weeks after i hooked up with Ninnie, see a previous post, She was doing some of her washing up in my bathroom when there was a knock on the door. Ninnie not being the least bit bashful went to open dressed in nothing but her knickers. Luckily it wasn't my parents or daughters at the door but a friend, let's call her Sue. She was in town and just popped in to ask if I wanted to join her for a drink, I had the camera ready and took this picture. We readily accepted and it became rather late before we decided to call it a night and by that time Sue's last train had gone so she went home with us. All three of us sleeping in the one bed.

I wasn't expecting anything exciting to happen so I was drifting off to sleep, I was in the middle, and suddenly I felt Sue's hand moving across my chest and seconds later Ninnie's hand further down. In no time we were a tangle of legs, sex organs, mouths and sundry other body parts. After a while it crystallized into a kind of triangle of oral sex with shifting givers and receivers. We were all a bit tipsy and tired and it soon became a slow languid munch fest. Both me and Sue was almost drifting off to sleep, our tongues slowing down. Then suddenly Ninnie cried out: "For gods sake! Please let me come! Please! I have to or I'll die! Please!" In the munching jumble I had completely forgotten that I told Ninnie the first night that she was never to have an orgasm without my permission. "Come, my lovely slave" I said as I held her face between my hands and ordered her to keep her eyes on mine as Sue brought her to orgasm. It's something of a miracle to look into the eyes of a woman as she comes, there is nothing quite like it.

We all fell asleep in a tangled heap and woke in the same way. As you might have guessed the girls had agreed before hand what they wanted to happen.We had a lot of fun the next day too, but that will be a topic for another post.

Love, kisses and munchings until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment