Thursday 8 April 2010

A slave slut gets collared.

The following story is something I wish would happen in the not too distant future. The location is the Forest Cemetery in Stockholm, a Cultural Heritage site. It may seem to be a strange site for a wedding. But the place is quite beautiful and the part where I want the wedding to take place is particularly so. A long sloping grass hill with an irregularly shaped shallow pond surrounded by tall stands of gas torches. When I was on a guided tour there I said that this is where I want to get married. To my surprise the guide said that they've actually had weddings there. There's no graves in sight of the place, except Greta Garbo's grave. I doubt if they'd allow the kind of wedding I have in mind, but one never knows. slave susi contributed the answer the sub gives in the story. An excellent answer, you may ask for a modest reward. The reason I chose a priest to perform the ceremony is that it's a way to make the collaring to also be a legal marriage

It's a Midsummer Eve, it's close to midnight and balmy. The torches are reflected in the still water of the pond. Many friends of myself and the soon to be collared slave are gathered round it, about three hundred guests are present. At the head of the pond I stand together with Petra, a female lesbian priest in the Swedish Lutheran church who have agreed to perform the ceremony, despite the fact that there is nothing Christian in the ceremony. She asked the bishop of Stockholm for permission and got an enthusiastic approval. The bishop is a woman and a lesbian and also present among the guests. I'm wearing black leather dress with a whip designed by my friend Claudia fastened at the waist.

At the stroke of midnight Petra calls for silence, a flute starts playing and my friend Nina starts singing a Swedish folk song. "Jag vet en dejlig rosa" a song about love and desire and a wish that those that desire each other should be allowed to be together. As she starts singing the doors to a chapel opens and the one I'm about to collar, Maria appears. She is covered in a white silk sheet and can't see anything, so she is guided by my friend Kate who is holding her hand. As they reach the pond they wade across it, symbolising the washing away of Maria's former life. As they reach me and Petra Kate lifts the sheet and Maria stands there naked. We both face Petra. As Nina stops singing and the sounds of the flute dies away. Petra turns to the guests.

"We have gathered here today because Maria have begged Caisa to accept her as her collared slave. They have both expressed a wish to have this ceremony in public. Thus if Caisa accepts Marie's request all will know that Marie is a collared slave and that Caisa is her owner.

A commitment like this is not to be taken lightly. It's not like playing at Mistress and slave slut in the privacy of the home or in the confines of a club. It's a total commitment, each to her role in the relationship. The role of the Mistress is to be the dominant partner in the relationship. To care not only for her own needs and desires but also those of her slave. She have a duty to protect her slave, both in a general way and if the slave's desires are dangerous to her health and well being. She have s duty to make the relationship work. The slave's primary duty is to please and obey her Mistress, to be open and honest about her feelings, needs and desires. And to aid her Mistress in all ways to build the relationship. If Mistress Caisa is to accept you, Maria, as her collared slave slut she needs to know all your major faults. Thus she can make an informed decision if she will accept you or not. So before we can proceed I, and Mistress Caisa need to hear you declare them so she can make an informed decision. Speak up slut!"

Maria turns to me, head bowed and eyes to the ground on my feet. Petra says, "Look your future owner in the eyes, slut! She needs to see the truth in your eyes." Marie look into my eyes, she's obviously nervous and a bit ashamed.

"*Mistress! this worthless slut had been a very arrogant and overbearing brat. slut taught to be a superior Princess, and laughed at others, particular mature and older Ladies. All female staff members in the house of my family, and many other Ladies feared me and my whims. I really feel bad about that and would love to be able to compensate that, Mistress. this slut is not proud about her past, and knows, that in reality she is just a inferior little slut slave! please ... punish, me for my Mistakes, and make me a better girl - a valuable slut and slave!"

"What do you say Mistress Caisa" said Petra.

"As she is so honest about her failings and obviously she is willing to better herself, willing to learn and is eager to obey and please I will accept her request to be her Mistress to have her as my collared slave slut." I answered Petra who responded

"Excellent! You may now fasten her collar."

Without being told Marie at once lifted her hair and bowed her head. Petra handed me the collar that my friend Claudia had designed. It was made of thin black supple leather with red stitchings, on the front was etched the lesbian symbol a double axe, the labrys on the back in silvery letter it read Property of Mistress Caisa. I fastened it around Maria's neck ant attached a silver leash that Petra handed me. I turned to face her while Marie was still turned towards me.

"You have now both declared your intent to go into this relationship, you do it with open eyes aware of your duties to each other and the relationship. I hereby declare you Mistress and slave. Mistress Caisa you may now whip the slave."

Petra and Kate grabbed Marie by the arms and bent her forward, presenting her ass to me. I stood for a while and contemplated the round white ass cheeks, feeling the anticipation of the crowd, seeing her but slightly shiver in anticipation. I unhooked the whip let the thongs run through my hand and then put all my behind the first stroke. Marie stood absolutely still and didn't utter a sound. I waited while the first impression, even whiter than her ass deepened into a beautiful red. Stroke followed stroke untill Marie's ass thighs and lower back was a glowing red sign in the Midsummer night. When I felt it was enough for now I stepped in front of her and lifted her head, the tears were streaming down her face. Petra and Kate let go of her and she fell into my arms. I held on to her as she slowly returned from the subspace. Then we kissed deeply and hot, one of my hands on her ass the other holding up her head with the silver leash. I had completely forgotten the guests that now began to cheer and open bottles of champagne. I grabbed one and poured it over Marie's hot ass to cool it down. She smiled demurely at me and said "Thank you Mistress." We spent about an hour receiving congratulations and drinking more bubbly.

After that we were driven home and what we did there is none of your bloody business.

No comments:

Post a Comment